Amber Pollock is a native of Casper, Wyoming.
Previously a school music teacher, Amber is now a co-founder of the first distillery in Casper, WY.
In this episode, you’ll hear why Amber and her family decided to start a business, why Wyoming is such an intriguing place to live, and learn about Amber’s perspective on the current state of gender equality in Wyoming.
“Examining those areas that we’re clearly falling short in is important for our state if we truly want to uphold the mantle of ‘The Equality State’.” – Amber Pollock
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
- How Amber became a co-founder of the first distillery in Casper, Wyoming
- The most intriguing aspects of living in Wyoming
- The current state of gender equality in Wyoming
- How gender roles change over time
- How to increase female representation in government
- Connect with Amber Pollock at Backwards Distilling